1. The application for the 2014 Makati Science High School admission test will start on December 9 2013, and will end January 31 2014. Application request will be entertained from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday to Friday except during Christmas vacation.
2. The applicant for Grade VII must:
Must be a member of the 2014 graduating class from any public and government recognized private elementary school.
Have a grade of at least 85% in Science, Mathematics and English subjects and at least 83% in all other subjects for the first and second grading periods of the current school year 2013-2014. Grades obtained in the succeeding grading periods (3rd and 4th) lower than the grade requirements will be a ground for disqualification.
Be in good health and
Be of good moral character
3. The applicant must present the following requirements:
Certification of good health from a government physician
Certification of good moral character from the Guidance Counselor/Principal
Certification from the elementary principal that the applicant belongs to the upper ten percent of the graduating class, SY 2013-2014
Statement of parent that the applicant has no pending application as immigrant in the USA or any other country within the next six years
Principal's Certification of Grade VI 1st and 2nd quarter grades and the final average for grade IV and V
Two (1" X 1") ID pictures taken within the application period with name tag of te applicant.
*All certification are found in the application form; separate sheets for certification are not allowed.
5. The test permit will be issued to the parents or guardian upon presentation of the accomplished form at the Guidance Office.
6. Date of Examination: February 22, 2014
Venue:Makati Science High School, Osias St., Poblacion, Makati City
The qualifying written test consists of
A fifty-item test in Science
A fifty-item test in Mathematics
The names of the qualifiers will be posted on the school's bulletin board on the first week of April, 2014.
7. Successful applicants will then be interviewed by members of the administrative staff for classification purposes. Schedule of interview will be announced later.
8.Only Two hundred eighty(280)successful applicants will be admitted to Grade VII this school year 2014-2015.Those who will fail to enroll within the enrolment period will be replaced by the next in rank.
Home | About Us | Linkages | Log In
Makati Science High School Official Website | Osias Street, Poblacion, Makati City, Phil 1200
Phone/Fax: (632) 897-1362